# Zoho CRM
Pipedream allows you to connect to the Zoho CRM API from any workflow.
# Connecting to the Zoho CRM API from Pipedream
- First, sign up for Pipedream at https://pipedream.com.
- Create a new workflow.
- Select a trigger for your workflow (for example, HTTP or Cron).
- Add a new step and search for "Zoho CRM". This will display actions associated with the Zoho CRM app. You can choose to either "Run Node.js code with Zoho CRM" or select one of the pre-built actions for performing common API operations.
- Once you've added a step, press the Connect Zoho CRM button near the top. If this is your first time authorizing Pipedream's access to your Zoho CRM account, you'll be prompted to accept that access, and Pipedream will store the authorization grant to enable the workflow to access the API. If you've already linked a Zoho CRM account via Pipedream, pressing Connect Zoho CRM will list any existing accounts you've linked.
Once you've connected your account, you can run your workflow and fetch data from the API. You can change any of the code associated with this step, changing the API endpoint you'd like to retrieve data from, or modifying the results in any way.
# Example Workflows
- Here is example of how you can trigger an API call to Zoho CRM using a Cron Schedule: https://pipedream.com/@dylburger/zoho-crm-integration-example-2-p_n1CKQLK/edit
- Here is an example of how you can trigger an API call to Zoho CRM using an HTTP request: https://pipedream.com/@dylburger/zoho-crm-integration-example-1-p_LQCnPWP/edit